Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eugene, Oregon

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eugene, Oregon Empty Eugene, Oregon Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:27 am

Natalie

Hi, just signed up. I'm originally from the far southeast and currently reside in the mid-south east area. I'm considering a move to the north west for political reasons. I have an ambition to join a true organization for elaborate revolutionary activites and it's my understanding that there is already, if moreso underground, a spark or two flying in the Eugene, Oregon direction for an anarcho-primitivist movement.

Is anyone here from around that area?

2Eugene, Oregon Empty Is this person serious? Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:59 pm

guest2

Wait you want to move to the NW for political reasons? I though it was possibly to maybe test your proto primitive outdoor skill set. BTW proto primitives weren't political, because the human population wasn't large enough to support any type of political structure. Not even tribal. So isn't en oxymoron to be a proto-primitive member and political?

Then again, you also sound like a recent college grad who just joined the FBI and is looking for domestic terrorist intel. Which I think is much closer version of the truth.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum